Rabbit is a complete feed for rabbits kept as companion animals, with the addition of locust beans and protein-rich granulated alfalfa. The basic ingredient of Rabbit food are cereal and alfalfa granules obtained by extrusion, which increases the digestibility and absorption of nutrients contained in cereals and alfalfa. In addition, extrusion eliminates bacteria and fungi present in natural raw materials. Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) contained in the food have a positive effect on the digestive process and the intestinal bacterial flora. The size and shape of the granules allow the animals to grind their teeth and maintain oral hygiene. The wealth of nutrients in the Rabbit food and natural sources of vitamins
- ideal food for daily feeding of rabbits
- extruded, easily digestible granules with the addition of grass and alfalfa are a source of high- quality vegetable protein and fiber, which has a positive effect on the digestive tract
- the shape and texture of the granules allow animals to rub their teeth and maintain oral hygiene
- the food contains natural, stabilized vitamin C.
- l'aliment contient de la vitamine C naturelle et stabilisée.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.